List Widget

.

Followers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

LAPTOP FORMAT SERVICE





Too cheap compare to
any computer shop, rite?

Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ)

Why so cheap?
What's the catch for the cheap price..
One thing for sure, there is no hidden cost..
It's cheap because I don't work at any computer shop..
No shop rental, less price for you all..

How long can the format be done?
normally it would take only 2-3 hours.. Maximum 2 days..
More than 2 days, it will be TOTALY FREE..

Where to send my laptop?
Call me up and we'll arrange a meeting..
You have to send the computer to me.. that's all..
by the way, I am around Shah Alam..

How should I know that my laptop in done?
I call you as soon as the laptop is done..
then you pick it up..

Do I have to pay any deposit?
No.. pay when you receive the laptop..
It's a risk free service..

I have another question..
Call me please..

Or SMS will do..
NAME (space) LAPTOP BRAND (space) MODEL
send to
017-2054041

NEW!!
The service is extended to Kajang area..
contact Razwan 0192723384



4 comments:

fLyBuZz (AiShA hUmaiRaH) said...

XmOo..2x
Jgn anta format kat muhaimin..
hahahhah=)

Unknown said...

hehe.. ni kena delete ni mesej ang tak memberangsangkan bisnes..

skanqueen said...

Muhaimin,

Aritu adik ngan abg yusry nk buat benda yg sama...tp belom start lg, alih-alih awk buat dulu. Good! Good! Good luck ok, semoga success. Usaha tangga kejayaan.

Unknown said...

kalo adik dgn bgYusry nak bt bisnes y IT base bagus la.. BgYusry kan ada IT knowledge and professionally working in that field.. bagus la kalo bukak bisnes IT..

=) Usaha tangga kejayaan!!

free counters
Powered by Blogger.